Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Big Wave

Last night I dreamt that I was drinking with Billy, Spock and Buffer in a pub (that doesn't exist) beside Padraic's Place. The dream was in real-time and lasted all night. We drank many pints.

Instead of the docks outside there was Salthill beach and whenever a big wave came along we'd have to stand up on our chairs, so we wouldn't get wet footeens.

Then a big wave knocked Buffer over. The rest of us had a "coffee with Irish".

The pub stayed home 'till 5 o'clock at which time we went home and I woke up.

I'm not sure what it all means. I think the water represents drink and the drink represents drink and the big wave represents drink and... oh yeah; and I forgot to buy my round.

Typical.

1 comment:

Billy said...

I woke up this morning with a headache and salty toes - but I think that's because I played soccer last night and didn't shower until this morning. And I headed the ball once, which could explain the headache.

I played quite badly too. Missed two open goals and nearly cried when Spock kept pushing me.